Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have 4 cowlicks in my hair!! What do i do??

I have 2 in the front and 2 in the back on the left and right of both. all the y do is STICK UP!! the only thing my hair lets me do is part it on the right side. there is really no style in my hair. it makes me so mad. i tried puting side bangs in my hair but it did nothing. all it did was make the length of my hair on that side shorter. is there anything i can do to train them to stay down or even go away? what kind of hair style can i get to help it? im in a sport the requires me to put my hair up so it can't be anything too short. i really need help. i dont know what to do. i get really bored with my hair because of it, and my mom says that i always look the same but i can't help i have them. the only way i can keep them down for a little bit is by straighting them, but it only last about an hour or two. if there is anyone who can help me please tell me what i could do. thank you.



I have 4 cowlicks in my hair!! What do i do??

if you blowdry your hair they wont be there. heat makes your hair stay in place so if you blow dry them down while your hair is still wet you have nothing to worry about. i have 2 cow licks too, but when i blow dry my hair you cant even tell...just make sure youre blowing it in the way you want it to go.



I have 4 cowlicks in my hair!! What do i do??

Work it.



I have 4 cowlicks in my hair!! What do i do??

I don't know...I have cowlicks, and back when my hair was shorter, there wasn't anything I could do. But since I've grown it out, they don't stand out like they used to, because my hair is freaky looking all over! lol



I have 4 cowlicks in my hair!! What do i do??

No you don't want to blow them the way you want them to go. You want to tug them in the opposite direction, that will get them out! Then you can straightn your hair. However, make sure you are putting product in your hair to protect your hair from the heat damage



I have 4 cowlicks in my hair!! What do i do??

shave your head



I have 4 cowlicks in my hair!! What do i do??

What the heck are cowlicks

No comments:

Post a Comment