Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need pictures of people that have black hair with streaks!?

I currently have black hair and i want to streak it.. im not sure what colour yet.. but i want something funky but yet classy.. i recently cut my hair.. sort of like the victoria beckhem hair style.. it looks good on me.. its a change from my longer hair.. and i want to spice it up a notch.. im heading towords getting red streaks.. i would love to see some pictures (hair doesnt have to be short lol).. of people.. ordinary or stars, that have black hair and streaks in it.. (any color streaks doesnt matter).. so i can get an idea on how it would look against my black hair.. thanx!



if u dont post any pics... and u want to be "smart" a.ss.. then dont bother to answer or waste my time..



%26lt;333333333



I need pictures of people that have black hair with streaks!?

Hello,



here is one kind of what you where talking about with the red highlights:



http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...



I'll look around for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment