Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Need Hair Advice ~ Please Read?

My hair is currently all one length, and very boring. My grandparents are both hairdressers, and I really want to get side bangs and layers. However, they work out of their home, and (besides me) all their customers are old people with short, curly hair. I know they went to beauty school and stuff, but last time they cut my hair I ended up looking like a dork little kid. I have gotten my hair trimmed any styled at another salon, but nothing noticable. I love them a lot and everything, but I'd really like a younger, more trendy stylist to cut my hair. That's where my parents get their hair cut too, by the way. Please help! I really want a more stylish haircut, but I don't want to be sneaking behind their backs.



Need Hair Advice ~ Please Read?

Will your grandparents be ok if you get your hair cut by someone else? Or ask them hey look seems like grandma or(grandpa) does a better job cutting hair if I show them a picture? Sounds like the movie Steel Magnolia...Good luck



Need Hair Advice ~ Please Read?

Just tell them exactly what you've just explained..



Or you could just say you wanna try something different. They'll understand.



Need Hair Advice ~ Please Read?

If you give them a picture of what you want to get done, they will probably be able to do it.



Need Hair Advice ~ Please Read?

solve the problem forever and cut and style it yourself (I do that) since you probably have the nack as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment