Monday, July 27, 2009

ALERT EMERGENCY! read my other question too, thick hair?

ok so i have realyl thick hair, no one is answering my other thick hair question so i thought i would re ask. i have thick black east indian hair, and its about 3 inches below my should (3-4) inches below. I was wonderin are there any good hair styles that are quick everyday kind of styles.



and can i get my hair thinned out without it being short.



whenever i get it thinned out they go above my shoulders then i have to grow it out AGAIN. is there any way to get it thinned out with it below my shoulders?



i m 5'2 91 lbs and heart shaped face tanned



ALERT EMERGENCY! read my other question too, thick hair?

layers will thin out your hair



ALERT EMERGENCY! read my other question too, thick hair?

y don't you post up a picture so we can see how your hair really looks like



ALERT EMERGENCY! read my other question too, thick hair?

I had thick wavy hair too. I got layers and it thinned it out. If you go to your salon ask if they have a pair of scissors that they clip in random spots. Then they comb the hair and ALOT of hair just comes out. I'm not sure what it's called but it works really good. My hair stylist does it and i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment