Monday, July 27, 2009

Websites for hair styling?

i got my hair cut a while ago... really short, but im trying to grow it out so i dont want to cut it!!!! is there any where i can look up nice styling tips for hair thats just shoulder length? i hate leaving it down cos its grown out its style and is a pain in the bum half way throught the night. any help would be appreciated :)



Websites for hair styling?

I had that same prob about a month ago.



I fixed my hair though I put my hair up in a short



pony and straighten my fringe and add a headband



it looks really nice and pretty much suits anything.



Hope this helps :D



(if it doesn't try www.MakeoverSolutions.com )



Websites for hair styling?

Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2008/...

No comments:

Post a Comment