Monday, July 27, 2009

I have straight hair , w/ layers.. i want a new style hellllp?

i have straight hair, a little bit past my shoulders with layers .. i also have side swept bangs. ive had longer hair before and i dont like it because im a short girl. is there any other cuts or something i can change about my hair style. how else can i part my hair..normally with my side bangs i part my hair to the left, so my bangs are on the right sideof my head. also..is there any cute styles where i can part my hair differently but still have the side swept ??



I have straight hair , w/ layers.. i want a new style hellllp?

shavee it off it is different and unique and lovely!! even though u might be mistaken for the person who plays chad in HSM on broadway



I have straight hair , w/ layers.. i want a new style hellllp?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...



I have straight hair , w/ layers.. i want a new style hellllp?

Why not try a new style on your PC first and see if it fits you or if you like it or not. Hair styles cuts and dos will let you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment