Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair styling tips for a guy? Any gender is free to answer.?

Well I normally don't style my hair, I try n go for a natural look just a quick comb after a shower but, recently some barber messed my hair up pretty good. It is kind of short now, I guess I can go for a spiky look, how would I do this without making my hair look to shiny or wet? I'm not like a ******* idiot I know I can just spread some gel around and spike my hair but, when I try it my hair looks way to wet and shiny, I want it to look dry and natural. Any tips on how to do this?



Hair styling tips for a guy? Any gender is free to answer.?

try spray gel



Hair styling tips for a guy? Any gender is free to answer.?

Hairspray instead.



Hair styling tips for a guy? Any gender is free to answer.?

i TOTALLy love the fact that you're going natural! I love love being natural and all that!



just wash your hair, conditioner after, and blow dry it. Don't pay attention to it, it'll fall into place. Some of my guy friends just wake up with their hair and go to school. I love the natural messy !short!hair look ;P [not to messy please!]



Hair styling tips for a guy? Any gender is free to answer.?

hmm... after using gell how about you blow dry it use less amountd of gell. Or you can avoid all those conditionars use shampoos. because that stuff is oily.



Hair styling tips for a guy? Any gender is free to answer.?

spike it up with a little bit of moose and sray with hair spray!!!



i love spike hair!



Hair styling tips for a guy? Any gender is free to answer.?

umm...glue?lol jk umm theres certian types of gel you can get in the hair supply part of a store by the face wash and hand and foot cremes usually and the gel comes to look like it dry and just sitting there or actually lol heres a stupid answer if u want it to look messy and spiked dont brush it lol it will be standing on ENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment