Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I get this sort of hair? EMO/SCENE?

I'm 15



I have just past shoulder length hair and want something different done to it!



I had it layered a bit shorter on top a few weeks ago, but I didn't get it disconnected as I wasn't ready for such a drastic change!



Now I either want something like Hayley Williams hair (style) or something a bit shorter.



The only problem is my hair is naturally wavy. I straighten it everyday but worry that if i have it cut choppy that it might not work



SUGGESTIONS/PICS pleeeeeeeeeaseeeee



I've searched everywhere!



xx



also blue hair is cool - pics would be welcomed on that too



How do I get this sort of hair? EMO/SCENE?

hah i got you covered: ]



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



%26amp;%26amp; if you were insane



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



lol:]



well i have a hairstyle like the first onee



i use paul mitchell smoothing products



when i flat iron my hair



and when im done flat ironing it



i find my partss



and use a comb and hairspray to tease it



and just go to the hair dresser place you go to



and show them a picture of what you want:]



and theyll also give you ideas.



How do I get this sort of hair? EMO/SCENE?

hah your welcome=]



what did you end up doing? Report It



How do I get this sort of hair? EMO/SCENE?

Get a picture of a similar hairstyle you want and give it in to the hairdresser. That's the best and simple way. =]



How do I get this sort of hair? EMO/SCENE?

get some pic's you like and take em to the salon and tel them what you want done for your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment