Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How can I do a pin-up hair style with my super-long hair?

My hair is waist-length and very thick, and I have short, side-sweep bangs. I'd like to be able to put my hair up in old-fashioned, pin-up styles, but I'm not sure how. Is it useless to try pin-curls and fingerwaves? Is there a better way?



How can I do a pin-up hair style with my super-long hair?

My daughter has long and thick hair that she donates and when it is summer and it is very hot out she puts her hair up. To best do that and keep it up she uses hair accessories, such as chopsticks and a bun holder. She found these at stores like a local drugstore in the haircare section. They seem to work and keep her hair off of her in the warm sun then. She also has it stay in place when she gets this done. Accessories add a nice touch to the look of the hair then also. A pin up style may be tougher to do with thick hair without some type of hair item to help it stay in place then. Good luck.



How can I do a pin-up hair style with my super-long hair?

Yes get a hair cut. That long waist length hair is played out, donate your hair to charity for the children who are suffering from cancer and need a wig. Step up in to 2007 no one is wearing long hair anymore.



How can I do a pin-up hair style with my super-long hair?

no. i used to have my hair that legnth. what you should do is go get it cut in long layers and it'll be easier to give it waves and to pick it up in sections. good luck ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment