Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Could I rock Keira's style?

http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



First off, she's gorgeous and that's why I'm doubting whether this style would look good on me. Here I am:



http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z199/...



http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z199/...



I want to change something about myself for the new year, and so I was thinking my hair would be the easiest...any suggestions for hair/whatever?



Could I rock Keira's style?

Shes not as gorgeous as you but you could rock any style!



- AM



Could I rock Keira's style?

Yes. you are very pretty and you have great skin. A short hair cut accentuates the face and you can def. pull it off.



Could I rock Keira's style?

totaly you are gourgeous! your face structure is perfect for the style!



Could I rock Keira's style?

Totally!!!!! I think your face shape would work perfectly!



Could I rock Keira's style?

ur very pretty. let ur hair grow more and look for another style



Could I rock Keira's style?

I think you do have the perfect face for it, but your hair is too pretty to cut!!



Could I rock Keira's style?

wow!! your just soooo pretty!!!!



you can try caramely color or darker brown.. try to put a front bangs!! it will change the aura



Could I rock Keira's style?

u totally gorgeous....



and the style is suit to you...



Could I rock Keira's style?

you look just like drew barrymore.



i think something not as short and drastic would look good, you still need hair framing your face. her haircut would make the bottom of your face look wide.



loose curls with lots of mousse would look good if you didnt cut your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment