Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have thick poofy hair, what styling products should i use?

my hair doesnt look good short, but its beautiful long. but since i like it long, it takes wayyyy long to style. i want to wake up shower and have my hair pretty much able to deal with. i already have my hair layerd and thinned out. but that doesnt help the poof. i was thinking about getting sunsilk , does anyone know how well there shampoo is. i use herbal essances right now, and thats the best ive used so far, i dont like pantene, or garne fructise. also what styles are good for people with my kind of hair. and i have conair hair straightner, its decent but i think i need something better. hopefully not to expensive either, ive seen straightners that are like 200 dollars.oh i also DONT look good with curly hair. and also.... is mayonaise good for your hair? if it is, should i put it in before i shower, then shower and wash it out? or do it all in the shower?



I have thick poofy hair, what styling products should i use?

I have the same problem and i use Pantine Pro-V Shampoo and deep conditing then then i spary oil sheen on it ( its better to manage so that you don't comb aout alot of hair) then i blow dry it and style as usual



**hope this helps**



I have thick poofy hair, what styling products should i use?

Don't bother with Sunsilk- it was a waste and didn't do anything!



If you like your hair straight, long, and smooth you might want to look into Japanese straightening. I tried it a few years ago and I was real happy. Though, it can be expensive! I went to one place and they wanted $600! I found this one hairdresser who did it for $200! So, I was happy and it was worth it.



I have thick poofy hair, what styling products should i use?

Lush products are totally worth it. If you have a store near you, go there and ask them what's good for your hair. I've got thick bushy wavy/curly hair and I use Lush's Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo %26amp; Coolaulin conditioner - it's GREAT - all natural, none of that residue-heavy crap you buy at the drugstore, and your hair will show the difference.



I have thick poofy hair, what styling products should i use?

i have the same problem i have hair to my bra and it is thinned about as much as they can thin it i have poof as well but mine is more like frizz as far as flat irons go your best bet are 100 percent ceramic plates you couldnt buy them in stores up until recently and they ran very high now walmart has one that is 100 percent ceramic and about 40 dollars still kinda high but it beats spending 40 dollars on items to control your hair and spending that a week like me as far as product i have used everything you can imagine from matrix to redken to walmart products and the only i have found that truly works and cuts drying time in half i went from 50 min to dry my hair down to 20 and that is Paul Mitchells Super Skinny the product says one pump but honeslty i use about 7 to 10 on my hair a little more or less according to the weather and i put it on in sections instead of just running it through i pull my hair in sections and coat each section you would have to adjust for your hair but even if you use to much your hair still looks cool cause it gives it that i just got back from the beach look just without being stiff and crunchy i hope this helps as far as mayo i never tried it

No comments:

Post a Comment