Monday, July 27, 2009

Help! styling my hair after its straight?

I decided to start growing my hair a few months ago. My hair is wavy so i blow dry and sometimes straighten it. After im done my hair sometimes sticks up and inorder to lay it down i have to wear something on my head. sometimes up to a day. Is there any other way i can have straight hair without all the trouble of trying to get it to lay down? i need some good products, i usually only use hairspray btw- im a guy and my hairs short/ medium



Help! styling my hair after its straight?

headbands (not like alice bands) look good, maybe nike or adidas



Help! styling my hair after its straight?

try getting a straightening product that you put in when your hair is wet or damp, and then you blow dry it and straighten it and then it should stay. ask someone who works at a beauty supply store and they'll help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment