Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm trying to attain this hair style. Help!?

This one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/B...



I'm trying to figure out how I might go about getting my hair to curl as loosely as Eva's is in the picture. I have the fairly typical coarse and tightly coiled African American hair, which is also pretty thick. It was originally in a mohawk style, so the sides are shorter than than the top at about 1 1/2 inches and the top is closer to four inches long. I haven't had it chemically treated or anything in some time now either.



So, what's my schedule look like? Texturizer? Relaxer?



Thanks.



I'm trying to attain this hair style. Help!?

The best thing for you to do is get the relaxed with a good producd ,then have a roller set done and styled in the maner you want go with the photo to the saloon.



one can try to achive this style but it would also depend on your hair type affter the treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment