Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair won't style at all, need advice?

I need some advice. I just had my hair cut short (for the summer) I also have very baby fine hair. It just won't style at all. I want to go one way and my hair wants to go the other way. What can I do? I'm about to scream. lol. Oh, I also have blonde highlights.



Hair won't style at all, need advice?

Mousse and some hair spray should do the trick. I'd get out of the shower, towel try it well and just take some mousse and run your fingers all over to make it messy. You can also have gravity help you out by doing this while your put your head down (as in try to look between your knees).



Here is a cute hair style:



http://www.greatestlook.com/veryshorthai...



Also you can try a fauxhawk. It can look super cute on girls too:



http://www.niata.net/cropshop/faux_hawk/...



Kind of punky! it's very cute in my opinion. If mousse won't do... try that hair wax stuff. It's super strong. There are also pretty strong gels out there...



Hair won't style at all, need advice?

TRY SOME MOOUSE GO WITH THE SPIKE LOOK.



Hair won't style at all, need advice?

first take a shower, towel dry.. apply GLU hair gel works like a charm, then moose...also from GLU, and ten hair spray...if you want it stick.



Hair won't style at all, need advice?

pull it back into a pigtail on each side. u can pull it back, or to the sides. it looks adorable with short hair!



Hair won't style at all, need advice?

hi you didn't say if your hair was in good condition or not. Try a light body perm to give your hair some body,volume, a little lift. That will eliminate excessive heat on your hair or if you have the time at night just wrap your hair around your fingers and slip finger from hair and secure with a bobby clamp this will give you some style to your hair. good luck



Hair won't style at all, need advice?

you should not have got your hair cut short no one likes girls that look like boys

No comments:

Post a Comment