Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need help i asked this before?/?

so im really poor well not that poor but my mom doesnt like buying me really expensive outfits wen i go to the mall wat r some cheap stores? also i have short hair and its really light i try and get my hair to curl but it doesnt so wat r some awsome hair styles for ppl with short hair? i kinda have a big forehead so i like banks but i dont know how to cut my hair into really nice banks and i also hate cutting my hair i know i have issues haha i need help i am trying to get a new look?help



I need help i asked this before?/?

aeropostale has the cute kinda stuff that hollister and abercrombie has, but its like half the price. another store tht tends to be cheap is forever 21. i got a heavy jacket there for 50 bucks. i saw almost the same jacket at abercrombie for 130 bucks!!



HOPE I HELPED!!



I need help i asked this before?/?

cheap stores:



charlotte russe(i mean its not like CHEAP as in bad clothes it cost less but the clothes r pretty)



forever 21



rave



aeropostale



hope this helps ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment