Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My brother needs some hair styling help....?

My brother has hair about an inch-and a half long hair...it's not really long or short, if you know what I mean. He always brushes it forward. Do you have any styling ideas/tips or websites? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!



My brother needs some hair styling help....?

cut it down maybe to an inch or so, give or take. Then throw some gel in it all around, make it messy, but flat, hair which ways and stuff crossing and do the same for the front. usually looks better if u flip the front hair up so the foreheads exposed, it works for me and alot of ppl like it



My brother needs some hair styling help....?

TELL HIM: k, get some gel and rub ur hands al over ur head so that ur hair goes crzy! that looks "cool" right now! also try a "fohawk" which is a small mohawk with hair on the sides. also it doesnt go all the way 2 ur neck but just across the top. try spiking it! try a little mountain thingy at his hair line. i got these hair styles from a REALLY hott guy @ my school so they should look good on anybody if they look good on him!!!!! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment