Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats the best way to go short?

I have biracial hair which is very curly but not incredibly course. I have a round face and I really want short hair, but I don't know what style would be the most flattering to a round face, and my hair texture! Right now, my hair is mid back, but I never do anything with it. I want short so I can play with it and flat iron it out straight occasionally. Thanks for any help you can give!!!



Whats the best way to go short?

layers



Whats the best way to go short?

you should layer it. Like a short layered hair. That's what I did to ine a couple of ddays a go and many people say I look even prettier than I did with long hair, but of course other still prefered my long hait. That's why i didn't make it too short. Make it just a little above your shoulders.



Whats the best way to go short?

for round shape face u can make u cut upto shoulder. but u should make yr hair straight becuase with curly hairs very difficult and will not look good.



Whats the best way to go short?

For me right now, I locked my hair and don't know what the heck I did the last 45 years of my life, this is the best decision I ever made, no perms, straightening, weaving, etc., it is natural and so, so easy. But then again locking isn't for everyone. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment