Monday, July 27, 2009

Long, short, or medium hair?

which one do you have? plus, do u have bangs, layers, or some other kind of style?



Long, short, or medium hair?

long for sure u can do anything thing with it if u really want



Long, short, or medium hair?

very little



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have long hair with layers.



Long, short, or medium hair?

long



Long, short, or medium hair?

I had medium hair. Most consider it short. It goes to my chin and i have it layered. No bangs. It looks cute curled under or flipped out or straightened.



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have long wavy hair. I was thinking about cutting it short though....



Long, short, or medium hair?

my hair is almost four feet long, strawberry blonde, no bangs, all the same lenght.



Long, short, or medium hair?

long and layered is easy to keep up.



Long, short, or medium hair?

medium hair with curtain bangs : )



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have long hair right now, but latter I going to cut it to medium w/ layers



Long, short, or medium hair?

short



Long, short, or medium hair?

medium hair. all one length, no bangs



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have long hair.....was gonna go for the gusto and cut it off like my "avatar" --- chickened out.............just got another perm, today..................back to my wild self!!!



no cut.........long hair............



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have long thick black-brown hair...no bangs...no layers...just long..



Long, short, or medium hair?

My hair is a little longer than shoulder length. I usually don't do anything with it, just brush! I go for the messy look, I guess you could say.



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have hair that goes just below my shoulders. I have layers cut into it and my bangs are growing in. They are just long enough to tuck behind my ears, it seems to be taking forever!! :) I have wavy hair, that is a medium brown with lighter brown/red highlights. A first for me, I really like the highlights though.



Long, short, or medium hair?

straight and medium with tons of layers and side swept bangs!!



I looove my hair!!



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have medium straight hair with layers that curl under in a very slight way. I have side swept bangs that curl under too and my hair is dyed purply red



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have long black hair, with long layers. It's naturally half curly half wavy, but once a month I like to straighten it. I love my hair it's exotic with my blue eyes



Long, short, or medium hair?

lol... almost exactly like my avatar.. short........messy.......layered......ba... and it's blonde



Long, short, or medium hair?

Very long. I have bangs that I'm currently growing out (they're at my shoulders) and I let my hair grow in a natural U shape.



Long, short, or medium hair?

i have medium,black,straight hair...but rite now i have it in shirly temple curls!!!! way cute!!!



Long, short, or medium hair?

i have long hair with curls. i do have layers. i think the best way to go is long or medium cuz there is more things you can do with it.



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have long, wavy hair that is almost to my hips. It's all the same length, and I have never had bangs. It's dark brown and looks reddish in the sun. I've never styled it... I like it to look natural.



Long, short, or medium hair?

medium hair



i cut bangs but they look super bad



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have medium hair, it's strawberry-blonde.I have bangs and layers.



Long, short, or medium hair?

My hair is long black and shiny.



Long, short, or medium hair?

I have hair down to my butt. I take good care of it, though. I don't chemically process it.



Long, short, or medium hair?

i have medium layered hair. also, i have side bangs.



Long, short, or medium hair?

long, with bangs



Long, short, or medium hair?

I did have long hair bit just recently cut off to shoulder lengh with layers. black with light brown/blonde highlights, no bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment