Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

I have a lot of hair but it is fine. It also tends to get oily. My hair is styled in a short bob. I need more volume and it goes flat fast. I have tried TONS of products with no luck. Any ideas?



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

my wife says try pantene pro vitamin shampoo and conditioner, when you exit the shower after washing and conditioniong hair try a leave in spray on conditioning treatment, also try blow drying hair with your head upside down. be sure to wash hair daily to keep oils down ...



hope this helps, best wishes



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

wondering how often you shampoo your hair.



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

wash it more often like once a week or every other day if it is that oily.



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

pull it back



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

uh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



who freakin cares!!!!



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

Try a hat.



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

Hey lol same goes here well wash it every second day and use LOREAL paris' new teco volumuizing mousse and use herbal essences citirs lift for EXTRA volume i tryed it and belive me i looked like a poodle



--thiissmiiss



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

honey u r not alone! please know that! hair, hip, the lord himself! never forget the important things in life!!!! honey we all work hard to be the best we can! i wish i could give u some advice! let me tell u baby i am having a fat day so i will stay in the house until it is over!!!!!!!!!!!! if nothing else works baby turn to the bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN AND GOOD LUCK!!!



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

The day's almost over.



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

give urself more layers so it dnt get drag down. keep a fringe so u can comb the rest of the hair back to give volume



I am having a bad hair day...HELP!?

Reduce Hair Loss With A Thorough Head Massage



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681....



Taking Care of Hair



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1535....

No comments:

Post a Comment