Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair Stylists help me!?

Okay. I'm 13 years old. My hair is brown with very slight red and blonde highlights when it's in the sun. Most people have said I have beautiful hair, but I HATE it. Here's why:



My hair is very long at the moment, and SO thick. I



love the length, but is there any way to make it



THINNER?



My hair is wavy, but it's not the attractive kind of wavy.



It's the kind of wavy that you would say "that girl needs



to straighten her hair".



It's also veeeery frizzy, and I have alot of split ends.



I'm sick of my haircut. It has no style to it. My hair



is down to the middle of my back, and I'm getting



bored with it. However, I do not want short hair. I'm



too young and i wouldn't pull it off.



My hair is all one length, so it's impossible to style it



with a blowdryer. It's sooo long and there's no layers to it!



How do women blow out their hair in the morning to



make it so straight and smooth? Is their hair naturally



like that?



I just want a haircut that is long, but minimizes frizz.



Please help!!



Hair Stylists help me!?

Conditioning settles frizz. Leave in conditioner, deep conditioning treatments, less heat and less harmfull product. Also be carefull when your hear is weat, dont brush it it just snapps hair at the roots. Comb with a loose tooth comb.



And stylists can use thinning shears (or you can buy and use them yourself, but be careful about doing this too much).



If you want a straighter look get a straightener, or find a good product to help you ease the waves.



Also, as far as the rest is concerned, you should just see a stylist, or even, if you havn't alot of money, go to greatclips.



If you go to great clips or another chain make sure you have a cut in mind and maybe even a picture. If you go to a stylist just talk to them about what you want and they are usually smart and creative enough to come up with something you like.



Edit: Oooo, if you are worried about frizz do not use a razor, thinning sheers work alot better.



Hair Stylists help me!?

Ask you hair stylist to thin it out with a razor and taper the ends. Tell her to use thinning shears. hold up lemme try to find a pic:) ask for a longer version of this and dont style it like this. This girl teased it for a more extreme version its more flatter and more normal when you just straighten it. If ur going for this look than tease it. http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/H...

No comments:

Post a Comment