Saturday, July 25, 2009

What hair styling product should i use to get these results?

i am a male and my hair is relatively short. about 1 inch top with longer bangs. When i went to get my haircut, my stylist put a product in my hair that made my top stick up but look natural. By natural i mean that it stayed up but it didn't look clumpy or slick/shiny due to the product.



it looked similar to martin of boys like girls's hair cut shown in the following picture



http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/M...



what should i use to get my hair to stay up like that but not look greasy, clumpy, shiny, or completely stiff?



thanks a bunch!



What hair styling product should i use to get these results?

possibly tigi bedhead manipulator its pricey and you can find it at kmart sometimes just don't use too much or you'll have a disaster.



What hair styling product should i use to get these results?

Hair dressers use the best products and have been trained to use them. You would most likely have to buy the product from your hair dresser and it would be pricey. Also they usually use more than one product at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment