Saturday, July 25, 2009

Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

ok i'm 17 years old, and had this shaggy hair for soo long, i don't really know what i should go with, i dont know what different hair styles are and sht, i know this prob ain't best pic, cus i got a beanie on,i know i aint the best lookin guy, i just need something to look decent with i guess anyways what do yall think i should do with my hair? i was just gunna cut it short like a ceaser cut, but i dont know, spikey hair is out of the question, its just not me...at all



http://a81.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

You are the best looking guy I've seen in a LONG time! WOW! JUst gorgeous!



You could get a buz! Then dye it a lovely auburn!



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

aww



I think its cute



But maybe just get it trimmed and parted to the side hahaha



maybe?



I dont know



I think its cute though.



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

do one of those short on the sides and longer on top with a little texture up top. it would look good with your face, less hiding.....



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

buzz cut? i think might look good on you but if you dont want to go drastic, maybe you could just cut of a couple of inches. good luck :-) btw you dont look bad with your hair now and if your comfortable with it you should keep it the way it is



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

nah man i think shaggy hair is mad cute. If thats you then just stick with it.. you are 17 when you are in your 30s and can't have what hair style you like you will wish you left it how you liked it when you were young. You should like dread your hair or something. That would look sweet. like this..



http://www.dreadlocks.us/dreadlocks-dred...



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

Get baby dreadlocks it would look cool!



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

NOOO DONT CUT IT, YOUR TO HOTT



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

keep the shaggy hair! :]



its cute



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

i think you look swell with your current hair, but if you want something more professional, you should get a faux hawk like David Beckham, he's an under rated male style icon, or get a do like Orlando Bloom



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

Okay, well you are sexy! I can totally see why that guy was hitting on you!!!



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

hahahha aww you said hyphy



that makes me giggle.



mmm man fauxhawk? tottaly on you talk about stunning.



i wish i could find a boy around here that had one



haha and man you are good looking



be my friend



Should i cut my long/shaggy hair off?? and what style?

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos2...



http://www.top-hair-loss-remedy.com/imag...



http://www.glam.ie/Colin+Farrell+01l.jpg



that would look nice on you..if you really wanna cut it

No comments:

Post a Comment