Thursday, July 23, 2009

I really want this hair style! How?

http://avrilfans.itgo.com/images/photoal...



My hair is shorter then hers and I have side bangs up to my cheek bone but want that when it grows out more.



I really want this hair style! How?

It's pretty much a natural look. Let it all grow out and part your hair a little bit to the side. If you don't want to wait for it to grow, buy hair extensions (although it will make you seem fake and it'll be pretty pricey).



I really want this hair style! How?

Avril!?!



Uhmm..she looks very natural...should be easy just let it grow..or take that picture to a hair salon..they will take care of it for you!



;]



I really want this hair style! How?

Take a picture to your salon and give it to the person doing your hair. She/he will make the style for you and your hair will soon grow to be that length and it will look just like it. Have the person that did your hair show you how to style it and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment