Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need hair and make-up advice.?

I recently changed my hair from really long too short. My hair is now a little below my shoulders.. How should I style my hair?



Also, what type of make-up should I use?? Is tinted mosturizer with spf 15 good to use? I use that then put a tiny bit of bronzer on top because i pale. But what color eye shadows should I use and what brands are good? I have alot of eyeshadows, but alot of them barely show up. Should I use creme eyeshadows or regular ones? And what kind of blush is good? Creme? Gel? Powdered?? And what shade of eye makeup should I use if I have light brown hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin?



I need hair and make-up advice.?

i know how u feel about makeup. i have dark brown hair, but pale skin and blue eyes.i would go with bronzes and brown for a more natural look on your eyes. i would use powder blush because gel blush can dry really fast and it's hard to take it off without having to use makeup remover.



I need hair and make-up advice.?

I have dark brown, shoulder length hair. My eyes are also hazel and what eye do for my eyes is the "smokey look"



http://youtube.com/watch?v=pWIk5c7jRuw. I even use the dark colors..It looks GREAT. If the site doesnt work, under youtube.com typer in "smokey eyes".It the Beau one.Tinted mosturizer works good, especially if you dont like foundation. Any brand works, it doesnt matter. For my hair, I straighten it inwards. I have side bangs so it looks even better because it lines my face..KInda like this http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im... looks great



I need hair and make-up advice.?

My hair is about your length and I like wearing it down in layers or up in a high, cute ponytail with wisps of hair down around my face. I like making my own tinted moisturizer with a mixture of lotion and a foundation two shades darker than my skin, 1 foundation to 2 lotion. I like using cream eyeshadows because powder eyeshadows always seem to melt off into the creases throughout the day. A trick for cream eyeshadows is to graze some translucent powder over the eyelid prior to applying the shadow. For hazel eyes, try a light blues, shimmery white, silvers/grays, or greens. Try not to use browns or golds. They won't make your eyes "pop". Try using a brown eyeliner and smooshing some charcoal eyeshadow powder into the lash line to create a smoky effect. Also, to accentuate a glow on your face, buy a skin shimmer (the Ashley/MaryKate Olsen brand at Wal-mart is the best for your money!) and use a little under your eyebrows, at the tear ducts on the inside of your eyes, and right in the center of your upper lip. These are specific places light will reflect off the shimmery makeup giving you that glow.



I need hair and make-up advice.?

whyxhello, the solution to your problem is simple - aularale.com/7002. Aularale Cosmetics has make up to enhance YOU. It's water based so as not to clog your pores and let's your skin breathe. Choose a shade very close to your own to obtain a natural, enhanced look.



Don't skip your skin care! This is number 1 and would be based on your skin type (normal/dry or oily) Proper cleansing of your face before using moisturizer is very important.



The shadows, blush, and liners are a matter of preference and what you can best work to obtain your best look. Play around with combos - coordinate just like your clothing - have fun. Colors - I usually wear what best accents the clothing I'm wearing -like an accessory. With my oily skin, I prefer powder shadows and blush.



I need hair and make-up advice.?

just go to a styleist



I need hair and make-up advice.?

id definityl stay away from cremes and gel eyeshaddows and such... a few hours into the day and they are lookin pretty bad..id suggest powders and good brushes.. i find that that gives the most natural look

No comments:

Post a Comment