Sunday, July 5, 2009

Help me find a hair style for prom...?

My hair is very very fine and thin. I need a style to make my hair look good. Its very short, like an inch above my shoulders. can you help me find a style that looks good but not too fancy. I don't won't to over do it since I'm just a junior. Thank you soooo much for helping me!!



Help me find a hair style for prom...?

curl it!!!



Help me find a hair style for prom...?

proms are a waste of time and money. I mean you spend like 500 bucks on a dress, and then another 100 on tickets. Then you go get wasted and get knocked up and you regret it for the rest of your life. and it wouldn't have happened if you didn't go. No good comes out of prom! Don't go!!



Help me find a hair style for prom...?

i got my hair done in twisties up top but in an up-do with any remaining hair left down in curls it looks so good and so casual i love dit



Help me find a hair style for prom...?

You can put Hair extensions , try this out all you have to do is just add it to your hair, if you get the curly one, you just curl your own hair with a curling iron, and clip on the hair piece!



here is a video on that...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1H4JsBar...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7wPw29jC...

No comments:

Post a Comment