Monday, July 27, 2009

Best hair product for my style?

My hair is kind of short, enough to style it with wax and etc. Well, I've been wanting to get that out of bed messy look. Except every product I've used makes the hair dry hard like gel and I want it to look dry and natural. Currently I'm using Got2B Spiking Glue and I think it sucks for this look. My price range is around 20 to 25 bucks. Does anyone have any suggestions?



Here's desired hairstyle (and my hair is cut in this style I just need a good product to give it some lift ):



http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/7/9/12...



Best hair product for my style?

Here. I use this product and its really really good. It's a very flexible wax and doesn't make the hair hard @ all.



If you use it in Wet hair it works like a gel and in dry hair it works as a wax for that textured look you want.



Here's the Site! good luck = )



http://matrix.com/products/trix/switchtr...



Best hair product for my style?

my boyfriend uses love potion #9 by sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment