Saturday, July 25, 2009

What to do?! Hair...makeup?

no, this ISN'T one of those 'do I look ugly?' questions!



My daily ritual is pretty simple, usually i just put on a little cover up and some eyeshadow ( feel uncomfortable with too much makeup)



As far as hair goes, I usually just shower, gel, and go (one of the pros of having short hair!!)



This works out most of the time, but lately I've been getting bored of it, and have been craving a change.



I want to do something different, but still cute as far as make up is concerned.



What would you recommend doing? kinds of make up? Different hair color ?



Any certain products or styles that would work well?



(The only thing I won't do is grow out my hair. I'm only 5'4'', fairly petite, and have extremely thick, frizzy hair, so whenever it's long, it kind of overwhelms both me and my face)



Oh yeah, here are some pictures of me (with out makeup, hair unstyled)



http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/...



anything that u think would look good/not?



What to do?! Hair...makeup?

you have gorgeous blue eyes and a light blonde would compliment that amazingly. omg your gorgeous



What to do?! Hair...makeup?

i think you should go jet black. make up -cant really help you with that cause i dont wear any.



What to do?! Hair...makeup?

Since you have a short cut, go for very feminine makeup. Liquid liner, eyeshadow would look good on you.



Aw, you'd look so gorgeous with long hair.



What to do?! Hair...makeup?

You'd look so prettier with long hair. Grow it out!!! As for the make up keep it light and simple.



What to do?! Hair...makeup?

oh you are so gorgeous you can go with black eye shadow.put it on like the girl in KINGDOM OF HEAVEN and you can see the picture of the singer of garbage,they all will make you super hottt!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment