Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have 4 cowliks in my hair what do i do?

I have 2 in the front and 2 in the back on the left and right of both. all the y do is STICK UP!! the only thing my hair lets me do is part it on the right side. there is really no style in my hair. it makes me so mad. i tried puting side bangs in my hair but it did nothing. all it did was make the length of my hair on that side shorter. is there anything i can do to train them to stay down or even go away? what kind of hair style can i get to help it? im in a sport the requires me to put my hair up so it can't be anything too short. i really need help. i dont know what to do. i get really bored with my hair because of it, and my mom says that i always look the same but i can't help i have them. the only way i can keep them down for a little bit is by straighting them, but it only last about an hour or two. if there is anyone who can help me please tell me what i could do. thank you.



I have 4 cowliks in my hair what do i do?

You can have your hair chemically straightened and that will permanently make your hair lay the way you want until it grows out and then you have to do it again. You'll probably need to do it every 2-3 months. Go to a reputable salon to have this service done. This is not something you want to bargain shop for. If you go to a hair dresser who doesn't know what they're doing you could break off your hair. They should only relax the areas you need it. Not all over. If they try to talk you into relaxing all over then don't let them do it. Most salons will give you complimentary consultations, go consult with hair dressers until you find one you feel confident in. Ask for references (clients who have their hair relaxed by them) and call those references to confirm they have their hair relaxed, how many times they have had it relaxed by the particular stylist you're checking on, that it hasn't been done more often than every 2 months, and they don't have breakage.



A relaxer will solve your problem, just do your research and find someone experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment