Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair transplant?

I'm 26 and I'm thinking of getting a hair transplant. I'm obviously going bald and so I keep my hair really short. I miss having hair and having hair to style. Has anyone had good results?



Hair transplant?

Have you tried Finasteride/Minoxidil?



Even if you take hair transplant, they would suggest you take meds to maintain what you have.



Hair transplant?

My buddy did. It took a good year before I noticed any visible change (he said he noticed growth after about 6 months). All I know is that it was super expensive to do (about $10000). And painful and bleeding the first week. He explained the ritual about the massaging his head and using some laser comb now to sustain the growth. I does look better now (almost a year and a half) and he has much more confidence (and the hair keeps growing all the time)! So that counts as a yes, he had good results.



Hair transplant?

yes hair transplants are very effective.... try vsisting vicky belo and medical group in the philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment