Saturday, July 25, 2009

Guys! What type of women you like?

Thick in all the right places



Pleasently Plump



Thin as a rail aka ms six oclock



Busty and no backside



Lots of back side no Busties



Dont matter as long as she loves you back!



______________________________________...



Short 5-0 feet to 5-5



Tall 5-8 to 6-0 feet



Midget 4-0 to 5-0 feet



______________________________________...



Blond



Black



Brunet



Colored streaked hair



____________________________________



Your race



Different Race



___________________________



Long hair



Short Hair



___________________________-



Hair styled



Dont matter as long as she has hair



Pony tail everyday wearing



Wig or Weave Wearing



As for myself:



Im not hard to please as long as she is organize, smart, funny, and sexy in her own unique way. I can find beauty in most all women. So that makes me easy to please.



Guys! What type of women you like?

Okay...on looks alone:



Latina or Sista preferred (I'm Black)



Shorter than me



Booty and thighs thick yet firm wit a lil waistline



Enough 'on top' to play with but not so much I suffocate



Full lips



Expressive eyes



Soft voice and hands



Pretty feet!



Hair DONE - long or short don't matter just DONE!



Guys! What type of women you like?

Im not real picky, as long as they say yes.



Guys! What type of women you like?

I prefer women with a good personality, I don't really care too much on looks.



Guys! What type of women you like?

I like men... :P ......like Wentworth Miller, Hayden Christiensen, Ryan Phillipe....



Guys! What type of women you like?

i like the kind of woman who hasn't had her tubes sown shut



Guys! What type of women you like?

well.. I feel left out.. how the hell am I supposed to answer this?!!?



Guys! What type of women you like?

Long legs. Long hair. prefer brunettes. Not plump, but not skinny. Average is preferable.



She has to be smart, preferably smarter than me and she under no circumstances can be one of those dependent types. I hate the whole dependency thing. Cant stand it.



Guys! What type of women you like?

Shorties are the best...



race hair color isnt important at all...



Looks need to be enough to keep my d ick hard....



and she gotta be skinny in the middle and pack much back....



Guys! What type of women you like?

oh geeze, another "manly" rant...



I want a man with 50's body, and Common's everything else...



Guys! What type of women you like?

Honest , sexy, knows what she wants , submissive , and No drama . Looks , weight , height don't matter to me much.



Guys! What type of women you like?

i Like them thick chiks....my race (black) about 5'6 black mid hair...dont matter as long as she got hair lol! thats my baby for you lol jk thats me my baby thick...dark hair cute curls in her kitchen mixed...and always horny lol ;D



Guys! What type of women you like?

I agree....what about me? Have to jump in...but i will give my little bothers taste...its horrible



Asian..or white...(sigh, I know!)



Shorter than him 5,3



Can be silly dumb...but must be pretty in the face!!



Little booty but can be skinny.



He likes the dim bulbs.



Hey ...Im working on him.



Guys! What type of women you like?

Midget, long hair (prefer darker colors wears it up, down, or pig tails), caucasion or hispanic and nice rack.



Guys! What type of women you like?

okay ...okay... you covered most of the basics but i don't see a section for how large are her Financial assets are ... I mean ... a brother likes to change up his hat every once in a while, get a nice tie and Cashmere coat.... look good for the lady .... and the lady needs to help finance the wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment