Saturday, August 1, 2009

What is a good way to style my hair?

I have straight, short, brown hair (it just barely touches my shoulders) and im bored with it. I realy want it to grow out so i think getting it permed is out of the question, im not allowed to get highlights untill im fifteen, and i need to change it up some how. I cut my own hair because of financail reasons and it looks pretty good when i do, but i want it to grow so i dont want to cut it any more (trims excepted). does any one know someway i can put my hair up thats quick and cute?



What is a good way to style my hair?

Hmmmmmm......have u tried like parting it. sumtimes that looks WAY kute!



if not, then maybe u should try like a poof, or maybe pigtails?



What is a good way to style my hair?

halfway up half down is cute, or take hair from the front and pin it back



What is a good way to style my hair?

try this site



http://www.makeoversolutions.com/



What is a good way to style my hair?

try parting it (over parting) and use bobby pins in any imaginable way



just experiment around infront of the mirror one day, chanced are youll find something you like and think looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment