Saturday, August 1, 2009

Asian Hair, help please!?

I'm 17 years old and Japanese.



I've had short, black hair with bangs for so long now.



I need something different.



Long, short, medium length, anything.



I don't even care the style of the hair.



I just need suggestions.



I've had this hair for so long, I can't even think of anything else that I would want, you know?



So if any of you could give me some tips, pictures, or something, it would be greatly appreciated. Basically anything that you've seen look good on Asian girls!



Thanks!



Asian Hair, help please!?

long hair with light red hair



Asian Hair, help please!?

get brown/red highlights :D



Asian Hair, help please!?

short in the back, with long to med size bangs. hair color can be black or brown, the bangs should have bright colors on the tips.



please, please do not go with blonde, I hate it and most men do to but if you are into women then that the way you should go.



Asian Hair, help please!?

WELL I THINK THAT LONG HAIR W/BANGS THAT R IN NOW AND RED HIGHLIGHTS, STRAIGHT, THAT WOULD BE SOO COOOL,OR W/PURPLE HIGHLIGHTS OH YEAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment