Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help me with a hair style!!?

got a party im going to on sat and really want to vamp up my hair style. really want to make a good impression. its quite short, just above my shoulders, and thick. its hard to straighten or curl. what else can i do with it. i dont really want to change the style with scissors. its just a bit boring! its quite wavy too. thanks for any suggestions x



Help me with a hair style!!?

You should put it up or halfway up or just leave it down and put a cute, matching head band or scarf in. Or the night before this might be a little trouble but you could get a friend or family member to braid your hair in little braids after you wash it at night and then in the morning let it down. Or just put some soft curlers in it at night and do the same thing w/ that...hope this helps :)



Help me with a hair style!!?

Apply a semi-permanent colour like pink or purple!



Help me with a hair style!!?

take a little section like what bangs would be, put it over the part in your hair and pin it with bobby pins. have fun @ the party!



Help me with a hair style!!?

give yourself bangs if you don't already have them



it can make you look completely different sometimes!



and add some semi-perminant or spray on coloured highlights or a streak or something! make it look quite big too if it's wavy...and use hairspray!



xxx



Help me with a hair style!!?

why not clip it all up like in a french roll and flick out bits on the top....if u understand what i mean...its really hard to explain hun....x



Help me with a hair style!!?

Spike it up, tease it (will kill your hair though)



Get some bangs/layers in it!!



Help me with a hair style!!?

try temporary colours!!!!!!!!!!if you are blonde try darker colours!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment