Saturday, August 1, 2009

Suggest me a hair style pleeease.?

i have dark brown,straight,silky hair.my complexion is wheatish and i have a broad, high forehead, broad jaws and slightly chubby face.my nose is small.please suggest me a hair cut not very short and also i could handle them in my vegetable field.



Suggest me a hair style pleeease.?

Perhaps you can try the (whole) layered hair style then put a shower bangs to hide your forehead a bit. I chose this style to hide your jaws and your chubby face. You can also style it by blow drying it internally or externally with a round brush. Hope I helped you



Suggest me a hair style pleeease.?

dennis rodman style



Suggest me a hair style pleeease.?

What's wrong with a Q-ball?



Suggest me a hair style pleeease.?

Curly hair is good



Suggest me a hair style pleeease.?

You could have a deep u cut kinda hair style, believe me you'll look koool.



Suggest me a hair style pleeease.?

go to sunsilknaturals.com n ask jawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment