Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Styling - (dying, layers, etc)?

I was wanting to dye my hair a certain color, though I'm not certain of the color yet.



Regardless, my hair is black, and I wanted the secondary color to be there, but at the same time, I would like my black hair to be visible.



Since I know little to nothing of hair, I was wondering if this could be achieved if I had layered hair. (i.e. Dying the shorter parts of my hair, and leaving the longer parts the original color.)



My question(s):



Am I correct that the effect I am looking for can be achieved with layered hair, or is there a better way to do this? If so, then what?



Hair Styling - (dying, layers, etc)?

Go to a reputable salon and find a colorist and explain what you want.



You get what you pay for and if you don't know what you are doing, it will cost you more in the end to correct the mistake.



Hair Styling - (dying, layers, etc)?

Layered hair is the awy to go when you want hilights!! my friend got blue tips with her black hair and they are definately cool. but you can do something like blonde or light brown with RED. that color always looks nice with black hair

No comments:

Post a Comment