Saturday, August 1, 2009

Looking for advice on a new hair style.?

I have thick red hair aboiut 2-3 inches past my shoulder. My bangs have grown out and I basically have no style at all. I'm willing to go short but not to extremes. I want something edgey and fun, maybe.



I also have a color predicament. I want to get dark brown put in my hair either my tips, or lowlights, but cannot decide.



I really need pictures for references.



I'll choose the best answer, and you will get 10 points. Thanks so much.



Looking for advice on a new hair style.?

Heyy i have red hair and i am looking for pics of side bangs and layers i kno this picture is not a model with red hair but its so nice and i like it http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/inde...



Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment